EduTyping, a product by Educademy, LLC (dba Teaching.com), keeps all user and account information collected strictly private and confidential. Your account information, including free trial registrants and licensed users, will never be sold, distributed, or shared with third parties.
This website recognizes and complies with the with GDPR and those rights, except as limited by applicable law. The rights under GDPR include:
For Users of this website located in the European Economic Area (EEA), all collection and processing of Personal Data is performed in accordance with privacy rights and regulations following the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The website processes Personal Data both as a Processor and as a Controller, as defined in the Directive and the GDPR. The website, which you as a User entered an agreement with when using the website, will be the Controller for User data. As the website adheres to the GDPR, it processes all data provided by its Users from the European Economic Area (EEA) only.
The Agreement is made by and between Educademy, LLC. a Puerto Rico Corporation, with its principal place of business at 151 Calle San Francisco Suite #200, San Juan, PR 00901-1607, and each user of the EduTyping website and software ("user"). A "person" is a natural person, a corporation, educational institution, proprietorship, partnership, governmental entity, or any other legal person or entity.
1. Nature of Information. EduTyping publishes content and articles on the EduTyping student Web site for the purposes of keyboarding/typing drill and practice only. Contents may not be accurate, complete, or up to date, and at times, fictitious in nature. Where applicable, publication of contents is not our endorsement of the author, his or her contents, or of any method or treatment discussed in the contents. Some of the material has been and continues to be modified by EduTyping. The content on the EduTyping websites is copyrighted intellectual property owned by Educademy, LLC, the owner and publisher of EduTyping.com. All rights are reserved.
2. Illegal of other Harmful Use or Access. The contents contained within the EduTyping Web site and software may not be used for any illegal purpose. You may not access our networks, computers, or contents in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair them, or interfere with any other person's use and enjoyment. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any contents, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected with our sites or contents.
3. Interpretation of Content. All contents contained within the EduTyping Web site and software, (including the information relating to a variety of themes, or other activities that could result in damage, injury, or death) is for informational purposes only. This information should not be considered complete or accurate and is intended for the sole purpose to provide users with a device in which to learn how to touch-type.
4. Assumption of the Risk. All users assume any and all risk of damage, injury, or death, from use of the EduTyping contents. It has been warned of the limitations and risks in use of the information, and despite such warnings, chooses of its own free will to continue to access or use the contents.
5. Use on Other Web Sites. The contents of the EduTyping Web site and software are licensed only for educational use by either free trial registrants and/or licensed users. Reproducing content on another site or redistributing content is forbidden. Taking content from this site and editing it and posting it on another Web site is also forbidden. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content or the service (including software) in whole or in part. Framing of this site is forbidden.
6. User Indemnification. Each user will indemnify and hold harmless Educademy, LLC. and its entities against any claims or losses imposed on, incurred by, or asserted as a result of or relating to: (a) any noncompliance by user with the terms and conditions hereof; (b) any third-party actions related to or arising from user's receipt or use of the contents, whether authorized or unauthorized under this agreement.
7. Notices. The parties agree that any notices of dispute or other communications addressed to Educademy, LLC or EduTyping will be sent by Certified or Registered Mail.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be deemed made in, governed by, performed in, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the territory of Puerto Rico, U.S.A., without giving effect to its conflicts of laws provisions or principles.
9. Captions. The captions and headings in this Agreement are inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way define, limit or in any other way described the scope of this Agreement or the intent of any provision hereof.
10. Change of Terms From Time-To-Time. Educademy, LLC may alter any term of this Agreement by posting a notice that there is a change in terms on a page containing the contents. Any use of the EduTyping Web site after the date of such notice is deemed acceptance of the new terms.
This website is © 2018 by Educademy, LLC. All rights reserved.