Regular updates are made to EduTyping to meet the needs of the keyboarding classroom. Recent feature updates include:
- Teachers have the ability to filter lessons or specific articles when running reports.
- Grading results are available in reports if set by the teacher.
- Two new General Options preferences have been added to the teacher portal:
- The Pause Button can be enabled for the student software.
- The Restart Button can be enabled on each screen of the student software.
- Teachers have the ability to delete lesson progress.
- The timed test results in the teacher portal now display the characters typed/the number of errors made.
Teaching Keyboarding eNewsletters
Our Teaching Keyboarding eNewsletters provide free lessons, posters, EduTyping tips, and other classroom resource suggestions. Click on the links below to view past editions:
To receive the Teaching Keyboarding eNewsletter, please sign up at the bottom of this page.
Additional Keyboarding Resources
Visit bepublishing.com to view additional keyboarding products, including: